Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Sims Revisited

I played The Sims Game since high school, and fell in love with it. Back then, I only made our own house and put expensive furniture to make it luxurious. This is one of my passion in my high school days and one of the reasons why I took Architecture in college. Have a tour with my designs! Enjoy!



 A Tropical Glass House 

The house has a garden in the middle and has glass panels around it. When I made the garden, I noticed my sims had a good vista that makes their mood happy. The house also has swimming pool that goes in the middle of the structure, I put a bridge in it. With this, I will satisfy the sims who loves outdoors because they will cross the bridge whenever they want to go to the other side of the house. I also provided a large balcony at the back for parties. :) I hope you like it.



 
 Minimalist House

This is a box type house, I made it white and put some bamboo in it. The design is modern but has Filipino touch in it. I divided the house into two, to have privacy. Whenever they will have parties the front building will be the gathering area. My sims had other families that's why I extended the house to third floor. I made the residential house higher so that I will have stairs in the back. I am not yet knowledgeable in landscaping as you can see,   hope you like this one too :)

1 comment:

  1. login to facebook first before viewing this :)

    ReplyDelete